Library users can access free broadband internet at each of our libraries.
The library has a number of public access computers for this purpose.
All internet users must abide by library policies (specifically Section 6 of the Library Operations Policy).
Library customers with portable wireless devices, such as laptops, tablet computers and smart phones, can access the free public wireless network at Coffs Harbour Libraries.
Follow these steps to access the Library's wireless service:
- Ensure your device is wireless-enabled and has wireless 802.11b or 802.11g capabilities.
- To connect, users select Coffs Harbour (Toormina or Woolgoolga) Library from the list of available wireless networks.
- Open your internet browser and the Coffs Harbour Library Hotspot login page will open.
- Click on Login - your session will now begin.
- You will now have access to 500MB of free download data for each day that you use our free wifi service.