The Book Warehouse Library Support Scheme
When you purchase an item from the Book Warehouse, and show your
library card, they will allocate 5% of the sale amount to support
Coffs Harbour Libraries. This contributes to the purchase of more library stock.
- Money donations can be made by cheque or cash, cheques should be made out to
'Coffs Harbour City Library'.
- The Library is registered with the Australian Taxation Office as a
Deductible Gift Recipient - therefore gifts of $2 or more are
allowable income tax deductions for donors.
- For further information on making money donations please contact Library
- Materials donations of books, magazines, videos and music CDs are also
accepted. This material should be in good condition, preferably only a few years
- Items which do not comply with our Collection Development
Policy will either be placed on our book sale table or
discarded for paper recycling (depending on condition).
- The Library values the contributions made by volunteers from the community.
- A range of tasks are undertaken by Library volunteers, primarily in the
areas of our Home Library Service and shelving returned stock.
- For further information, please contact Library management.
- The Library also has a Volunteer Policy.